October 14, 2009

We're gonna dig our new digs...

Signed and sealed. Here are our new digs. Mind you, we will move all the furniture out and move our stuff in. We think we will like the juxtaposition old carriage house with 50's modern. Plus our (we think) fabulous art.

So we have a lot of work ahead of us before we move in probably about the 5th of November. Mostly I need to clear out and clean out. My moving sale is probably first weekend of November! Unfortunately I will have to part with some of my greatest garage sale finds. And then some.

But it will be nice to have a lighter load. I mean that both literally and figuratively.

Do you like it?


master bedroom

master bedroom looking up

master bathroom

tiny office and storage (Ikea here we come!)


charlie's room

pantry

living room

steps upstairs


kitchen

dining room from kitchen

entryway

family room

family room from other side

4 comments:

Tatiana Fogt said...

SUSAN!! IS THIS THE HOUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH?!?!!?!? I can't see the pictures but maybe there aren't any. May I contribute to your yardsale? I have alot of junk that NEEDS to go away from my room including an entire load of stuffed animals.
I'm so excited for you! Are you? If your sad just think of it as an adventure =]
did you like the October Fest? And the costume I made for Sofia? I do =] I'm going to have to show you the flapper costume I'm working on and I'm deff. going to do a post on all of the costumes.
XX

pudelflicka said...

Ska ni flytta till ett nytt hus ????
Kram Hedvig

Debra said...

I love the hardwood floors and woodwork and all the character of your new digs, Susan. The bathroom looks quite luxurious -- love that deep tub! You will make it beautiful.

Amy's blog said...

So this is your new house! I love it, and I can see you making it warm, cozy, stylish and YOU. Love those beams and those wood floors. Miss those terribly with all this cold stone marble in Malta. It looks like the perfect house to curl up with a good book and cup of tea. Is there a fireplace?