November 13, 2010

I'm no fan of the end of summer, but as long as the fall is here let's enjoy it

We've had some incredibly beautiful days this past month.

I was at the library the other day, waiting in line to check out my items. One of the ladies in front of remarked to the librarian, "It's a beautiful day today. It's such a gift."

"Yes, it is," said the librarian.

As I was waiting my turn, I thought about it. My cynical self started to kick in. I thought, it's not a gift; it's the weather!

Not wanting to spoil anyone's mood, I kept quiet.

She was just making conversation, I guess.

Here are couple of shots from recently.



Red tree


Fallen leaves


The road less traveled


Father and son.


Berries from the bush next door.


More leaves on the grass.


Mushrooms.


An adorable birdhouse.

2 comments:

pudelflicka said...

Vackra bilder du tar!
Kram Hedvig

Debra said...

Love those fall colors and your gorgeous photos, Susi!