December 18, 2010

Summer dreaming 1

I think yesterday was the coldest day of the year so far. Two days ago, we had a light dusting of snow.

I came across these photos, and I am already longing for the summer. I took these one day in late June this past summer. I had collected some flowers from the garden and from my sister's garden, as well as some of her tomatoes (mine came much later, and weren't as nice or as plenty).

We were having a dinner and I set the table outside. It was a lovely evening. It feels so long ago, as we approach the winter solstice.

While some are dreaming of a white Christmas, I have my  mind on other things entirely.













3 comments:

pudelflicka said...

Här snöar vi snart inne och kallt är det så här blir det vit jul!
Kram Hedvig

heather said...

oh my gosh! this has me dreaming of hot summer days! i love this warm and fuzzy post.

Tatiana Fogt said...

i hate the winter.
this makes me so happy!